Thursday, May 28, 2015

after the hiatus

Years since i wrote anything to add to this blog. Today i feel like reviewing some things as i celebrate a birthday this week. And i feel wonderful and enjoy this aging graciously bit. After a few decades and half of living i have learnt many a thing. The one really important thing i have learnt is who i have become. And learning more by doing what i do. Won’t change that for anything in the world. This time the learning between the last birthday and the present one goes like

 i love travelling. i go with my friends. And sometimes i go by myself. 

 And i love splurging not just on myself but on friends too! 

 Good hair days make my day and bad hair days ruin the day for me. 

 i wake up early morning now. Like 7am early. And i get to go back to sleep when i choose to. 

 I am going to engage a therapist to listen to me once a week. So what if have to pay, i will still be still be listened to with no comments criticism and opinions! it's great to pay someone to listen to you talk about yourself. 

 Fantasy is great fun and brings in more happiness than reality. Fantas(y)tic life six days a week and one day reality check! 

Fashions, style statements, and clothing trends i am into all that. Everything has to change and what IS the fun in permanence. 

 For most of us life does not always turn out the way we want it to be, but i sure am happy that it has not turned out the way i DO NOT want it to be. I really would not ever know how to deal with that. Besides not knowing what the future holds is the most exciting part of living! The surprise, the awe, the mystery all of it! 

 Like Alfred Tennyson said men may come and men may go but i go on forever. I guess that is true. When i look back on life and i have at least 2 friends that i can all upon who will drop everything to be with me when things go wrong (i do believe i have more than two), i have made it. 

 SONO ARRIVATO BAMBINO!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know u have bad hair days too :P

Bubble said...

Hey JOY.................. u remember????
Cant tell u how horrendously i hv been searching for u.....!!!!
And yes i miss u a lot...... nothing can fill for yr presence i had with u in my life!!!! What a JOY u r and wl alwys remain...

Luv u, Happy Birthday to you for every moment u r alive!!!!

rupa (Bubble)